- What time do you usually wake up in the morning? About 6:30. If it’s not a work day I usually go back to sleep.
- Coffee or tea? Funny you should ask that, since I have just this morning discovered once again that there is nothing I can do to coffee that will make me like it. Once you take out the overwhelming bitterness, what’s left is barely a taste at all, just a sort of dusty water effect. I do this every year or so, on the off chance that the correct taste bud has finally turned on, and it never comes out well.
- What did you have for breakfast? An apple fritter from Starbuck’s–see above about the periodic coffee experiment.
- What color are the sheets on your bed? At the moment, light blue in satin and matte stripes. I got them a few months ago and it’s finally been warm enough to take off the flannel sets.
- What did you dream about last night? Not to put too fine a point on it, that is none of the blog’s business. 🙂